The truth about music.

"Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtues"

-Plato

Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Piece of Me



My name is Douglas Morgan and I went to high school in Roxbury, NJ.  I’m studying Music Education and I want to become a High School Choir Teacher.  I am an active guy because I participate in choir and I also play soccer.  I had a pretty easy summer.  I hung out with friends, practiced music and soccer, and relaxed.  I was so nervous to start college this pass fall.  I was honestly worried about my transition from High School in NJ to College in RI.  I worried about a lot of things that I would have to deal with in college.  Things like stress, classes, making friends, being on my own, and simply starting a successful life.  Going to college out of state is pretty intimidating, but I know that I'm ready for the challenge.  As a freshman that just finished his first semester of college, I can honestly say that I love every bit of college, and I can't wait to start my career in music education.

No comments:

Post a Comment